Welcome to bj'sdoghouse

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Joe biden



Hi there.
My name is Joseph Robinette Biden, but you can call me Joe. I am the senior senator from the Great State of Delaware. Delawarians love me, and have been electing me their Senator for over 30 years and I am running for re-election one more time.
I am also running for Vice president of our beloved United States with my good, dear friend Barack Hussien Obama, who is striving to be elected the first black President of our beloved United States.
I ran for President of our beloved United States in 1988 when I was much younger and unknown so I was unsuccessful, but I remained undaunted, because I believed it was my destiny to be President of our beloved United States .
So I Bidened my time for the next 20 years, learning about the innards of Congress, how to spend your money 00Ps, sorry. I meant learning how to do the best thing for our beloved United States .
2008 was to be my year so I started running again. Unfortunately, some others thought it was their year also and along came her Highness Hillary and Barack Obama. (I call him BO for short. Don’t know why. It just seems to fit) So I lost out again, but not before I got my licks in about Hill & BO.
After saying the things I did, you probably think I would say anything to be elected. But trust me, that’s not true. I just changed my mind and everybody has a right to change their mind. You remember I said BO was too young and inexperienced to be President and I meant it when I said it. It was not a racist thing, just a matter of fact. But when he won the Democrat primary and picked me as his running mate, I then knew "this is one brilliant man". So, now, when we are elected I will be just one heartbeat away from fullfilling my childhood dreams.
Did you see what I did to that Palin woman in the debate? wow! Was I good or not?
With all my knowledge, wisdom and charisma, it was no contest. Like taking candy from a baby Did you see me grinning. I was so proud that I was at my arrogant, domineering best..Yeah, I know I had to lie a lot, but I knew my adoring fans would not know the difference, and if they did they would forgive me. As one fan said "I know he lies a lot, but, DADGUMIT, that’s just old Joe, BLESS HIS HEART!"
Some of you may be wondering what BO and I are going to do for you when we are elected.
Well, I will tell you. WE are going to make all of you PATRIOTIC AMERICANS.
We believe paying taxes is patriotic. So. bless your heart, we are commited to you and to our beloved United States. Actually, and I have to be honest, so trust me when I say this,
only the fatcats, the upper 5% will have their taxes increased. BO has said that we, the middle class, will. pay less.
So be happy. Rejoice. The messiah is coming, BLESS HIS PEAPICKING HEART
hasEML = false;

No comments: