Welcome to bj'sdoghouse

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Degeneres=degeneration

I noticed where Ellen Degeneration at age 50 married a 35 year old blond that he has been dating for 4 years.
He said I couldn't be happier. Now I have some one to cook for me and clean house.
Nothing was said about children, but I wonder why they waited this long to marry. Could it be his bride is pregnant and they got married for the anticipated child's sake.
The article did not say if the bride was taking his name or not.
I don't know if this is the first marriage for both or not, but they both wore white. He wore a white pants suite and she the traditional bridal gown.
The attending guests were a rogue gallery of Hollywood degenerates.
ISN'T CALIFORNIA A WONDERFUL STATE TO LIVE IN??>>>

3 comments:

jrcbac1532 said...

I thought Ellen Degeneres was a lesbian that recently came out of the closet?????????

BJ said...

Same one. He-she-it??? The same.

Jan said...

I call her Ellen Degenerate! She is a lesbian. Sad. I'm afraid we will see more of this before it gets better.