Welcome to bj'sdoghouse

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Just thinking

Dear friends, I have been thinking again, a dangerous situation.
But I come by it naturally, so don’t criticize me.
I have been watching TV today and listening to all the words the congressmen, Fed chief, and Secretary of the Treasury reguritated.
$700,000,000 is how much money? I don’t know.
Where is it coming from? I don’t know.
Where is it going? I don’t know.
Will it be paid back? I don’t know.
Will it really solve the problem? I don’t know.
What is the problem? I don’t know.
If we don’t know what the problem is, how will we know it is fixed? I don’t know.
Do I understand the problem as well as the congressmen, Fed chief, and Secretary of the Treasury? I think so.
Can I solve the problem? Definitely no!!
So we are left with an imbecilick Congress who will pass a bill intended to solve the problem, which will be followed by an imbecilick Congress passing a bill to solve the problems created by the first bill, which will be followed by an imbecilick Congress passing a bill to solve the problems created by the second bill, and so on and soforth.
Conclusion: You, my friend, the American taxpayer, will pay for it, your children and grandchildren will pay for it.
In the meantime a bunch of CEO’s will ride off in the sunset with their saddlebags full of your money.
Is this a helpless feeling or not?
BJM
9/23/2008

1 comment:

BJ said...

See? I told you I don't know how much is $700,000,000 because it is really $700,000,000,000.